RCM recruiters travel to India and The Philippines twice a year, searching colleges, universities, and industry conferences for the best applicants to work in the USA. At RCM, we have long-lasting relationships with universities and representatives in The Philippines and India. While our primary countries are India and the Philippines, we recruit the best talent from around the world. Candidates from other countries are welcome to request more information.
RCM: A Family Away from Home
We have a special place in our hearts for our candidates because of the positive energy and determination shown by our foreign trained applicants continuously. We know how hard it is to transition into a new environment, so we create a family-oriented atmosphere at RCM. Our goal is to make the international placement transition as smooth as possible. We work tirelessly to get your work visa and housing, so that you come to the U.S. ready to start a new journey.
With you every step of the way, from here to the U.S.A.
We will provide a U.S. work visa, pay for training and testing, and help with assimilation, immigration, transportation and housing.
- No placement fee
- Free airfare
- 2-month accommodation
- Medical and dental insurance
- Overtime pay after 40 hours
- High salary rates
- Placements in premier facilities
- 3-year contract
- Free legal advice
- Mentorship and training as needed upon arrival
- Reimbursement on all exams with receipts
- Assist in family processing documents
- Job Opportunities
- MOT Student Job Offer program
- Regardless of where you are completing your MOT, we encourage you to join our team approximately 6—12 months prior to completing your degree. The process is long and complicated, so let us start helping you through it today!
- Get on the right track today before you miss the H1B deadline!!!
Check our events schedule to see if we are coming to a town near you. We offer opportunities for soon-to-be graduates a chance to secure a job after graduation. We know how much time and effort goes into your education, that’s why we guarantee high quality placements in the New York metropolitan area with great pay and benefits! Apply Now!
NBCOT Deadline and Policy
As of December 31, 2012, NBCOT will no longer accept OTED applications from OT’s who do not hold a MAster’s Degree in Occupational Therapy.
If you have an approved OTED application but have not passed the NBCOT exam, we can help. We have a review program, and NBCOT has given you until December 2018 to pass the exam!
If you have not yet submitted your OTED, but are either currently enrolled in a masters program, or have already graduated, contact us today for valuable information about getting to the USA!