Here’s a checklist to guide you:
- Easy access via Public Transportation in the heart of midtown New York
- Affiliated with modern evidence-based practice
- Educational, psychological and multi-sensorial programs
- Safe, clean and professional environment
- Flexible hours for all services, six days a week
- Transportation services from point to point for eligible students
- Se Habla Espanol
RCM Health Care Services' Treatment Center creates the best environment for our pre-school-aged and school-aged clients by utilizing interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary approaches with the latest technological, educational and team-teaching approaches to best support learning and growth.
Our team consists of highly skilled, qualified and licensed Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists,, Monolingual and Bilingual Speech Therapists, Special Education Teacher Supports Service Teachers (SETSS) and Bilingual and Monolingual Psychoeducational Professionals with years of experience among all populations.
OUR TREATMENT CENTER
RCM has individual private rooms, cubicles, and a multipurpose gym for effective sessions and evaluations.
At our multipurpose gym area, you’ll find:
- Sensory-specific area focusing on the seven sensory systems via Snoezelen type environment
- Basic mobility and loose strengthening equipment for functional Physical Therapy gym
- Tinted mirrors for parents and caregivers to witness sessions and confidential surveillance cameras for safety